Many of us get stuck in bad habits. Many of us feel like we go through each mundane, average day just like any other. It is important to be mindful of each day, to the best of our ability, so that we can make the best out of living. Here are 10 simple ways for you to make your days less average. Cheers to self-improvement!
1. Engage in self-reflection. Analyze what allows you to do well, or badly
2. Read a minimum of one chapter of one book
3. Reserve at least thirty minutes for alone time
4. Have digital decluttering every night at 10pm. Phones (tablets, laptops, etc.) away!
5. Challenge yourself to learn something new
6. Set a small, achievable goal. It can be simple, such as going to bed before 11pm
7. Surround yourself with people who share similar goals
8. Reward yourself for every achievement you make
9. Make a list of things that you are grateful for, no matter how big or small
10. Start your day off by imagining and DECLARING a positive outcome to a situation or even your entire day